Our House rules
We have a few house rules to make sure all guests can enjoy their stay at ours. Our key words are respect and love to eachother.
- Pre-payment when check-in after 12 pm.
- Minors cannot make a reservation on their own. If an adult makes a reservation for a minor this person will be carrying the responsibility for the minor. Full contact information to the responsible adult has to be handed to the reception.
- No alcohol
- The hostel requies peace & quiet after 10 pm. It is important to respect other guests.
- No smoking inside. Smoking is allowed on the opposite side of the street of the hostel.
- If the fire alarm gets triggered, the person responsible for this will be charged. Cigarettes, vaporizors, deodorant spray and hair spray can trigger the fire alarm.
- All damange & sabotage will be charged.
- The hostel takes no responsibility for belongings in the common areas.
- Check-out: 10.00 am
- No pets are allowed.